Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 8: In-laws I enjoy

I am thankful that my siblings have all married/will marry wonderful people!

You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But you can't pick your siblings' spouses. But even if I had, I don't know that I could have found a better match for my four siblings. They bring out the best in each other and all have such strong relationships that I really respect and admire!

Each sister and brother-in-law has many characteristics that I appreciate - our family wouldn't be the same without them. And they put up with our crazy family! When you grow up in a family of 5, there's sure to be some drama every now & then, and they all seem to put up with it pretty well!

I am fortunate that all 4 siblings will be home with their spouses/fiance for Thanksgiving - I am looking forward to seeing each & every one of them!!

No comments: