Sunday, March 29, 2009

All About Me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My dad named me after his favorite character on a soap opera. Yep, you read that right. My dad used to watch soap operas. He is very manly, but loves crap like that. And Lifetime movies. If I had a nickel for everytime my mom walked into the room, exclaiming, "Paul, are you watching another Lifetime movie?" I'd have at least a dollar. I guess he likes the smut!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? During Grey's Anatomy on Thursday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I hate it. My mom claims I never learned to hold a pencil right. Maybe that is why I have the handwriting of a doctor?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet, someday hopefully.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so! Who would say no to this??

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who me? Never.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Got them taken out when I was a Freshman in college.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yep - did it in New Zealand. I'm a chicken and am afraid of heights, so I have a VHS tape of it to prove it. I would do it again - it was AWESOME!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Used to be Cracklin' Oat Bran. Now that I am Gluten Free, it's Corn Chex.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla. I'm a purist.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they are smiling.

15. RED OR PINK? pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My complexion. I want my older sister's milky, blemish free complexion.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandpa

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yep, leave a comment if you do this so I can read it!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing pink scrubs and no shoes.

* what happened to #20?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? James Blunt

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably pink since that's my fave color.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Coffee brewing

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't really like sports... but I love the Summer Olympics

27. HAIR COLOR? brown

28. EYE COLOR? Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep, I am blind as a bat.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Before Sunrise

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White and blue striped. I used to wear it to work at my previous job... until one of the guys I managed said I looked like Beetle Juice. Now it's part of my pajama t-shirt collection...

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? This chocolate pie that my mom makes. It's the only choc pie I like, though.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?? Maybe Abby??

38. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP? Laptop!!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A Homemade Life

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No Mouse Pad, I have a laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU LAST WATCH ON TV NIGHT? Millionaire Matchmaker. I'm sort of addicted to that show...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?I can tie the stem of a cherry w/ my tongue.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Breckenridge, MN

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyone who will actually do this!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Aww, that was fun! I really enjoyed learning more about you!

I laughed out loud at #6, "who would say no to this??" hahahaha.