- I'm super excited for my short 3-day week of work. I'll be jetting off to Tucson on Wednesday night to visit my sister & her husband. They are having a Mexican Fiesta on Saturday to celebrate their graduations from college. My parents will also be there so it will be a mini family reunion!!
- I totally felt like my mom last night when I made dinner because I had all these random things in my fridge that I threw into the spaghetti sauce. I usually have to shop for every ingredient but this time around I had a bunch of things in my fridge that needed to be used up before my trip. My mom is the master of creating delicious second meals with ingredients. For instance, she'd made chow mein with left over roasts. Or she'd make my dad's favorite dish, hash, with leftover steak.
- I was nearly taken out by a kid on a bike on the running path yesterday. Dear God, people need to learn how to share a running path.
- I watched (500) Day of Summer again this weekend. I think I have seen it 5-6 times now. I think every person who has been through a tough break up in their life should watch this movie. But not right away - wait like 5-6 months maybe when it's not so fresh in your mind.
- On that note, if I could have Zooey Deschanel's wardrobe in the movie, that'd be awesome.
- The Portland Marathon is 5 months from today! So excited!
- I have an exciting giveaway this Friday so be sure to stop back. It's a kitchen gadget that should be on every wedding registry in my opinion.
What's on your mind today?