1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
Most Likely to Succeed.
2. What sports did you play in high school?
Me? Sports? Ha. I am so not athletic! I just don't do sports. Sorry.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
I'm looking forward to the wedding mass - standing up there, face to face with my husband with my best girls by my side!
And the father/daughter dance. I may or may not have a song in mind...
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Well, if it's my last meal that means there are no repercussions of eating gluten... or eating a ridiculous amount of calories, so I'd have:
Appetizer: Ceviche and steamed mussels - can't decide between the two!
Soup: French Onion Soup with lots and lots of cheese!
Salad: Nicoise Salad
Entree: A seafood feast complete with mussels, shrimp, and scallops
Dessert: My mom's chocolate pie
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
I went through my song list and found my dorkiest 5-star-rated song... It's Crush by David Archuleta... I love to belt it out on the drive home from my runs! Don't judge...
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Really? I have to pick a sports team. See question #2.
Does the 1996 USA Womens' Gymnastics team count?
No? Ok, then I guess I will say the Minnesota Twins.
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
Project Runway. I am simply amazed by what the contestants are able to come up with in such a freaking short time span! I thought this season's contestants were particularly talented!!
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
I would say a blend between modern & classic.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
I don't eat pizza since every gluten free pizza I have tried tastes like sawdust. In my gluten eating days, I preferred a thin crust Margherita (tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil).
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Can we stretch that to 2.5-3 hours so my parents' cabin will count? If not, I honestly have never done a weekend getaway within 2 hours of Minneapolis so I don't have anything in mind... If I had to choose, maybe a B&B in Stillwater/Afton area, complete with a handsome husband, a Scrabble board, and Banagrams. Wow, am I a thrill. It's just shocking that I am still single, isn't it?