1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Lisa” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
"To Lisa" would mean to abruptly cut across 3 lanes of traffic out of the excitement of seeing really cheap gas. I did this a couple of years ago when driving with my friend Heidi and she still likes to tease me about it!
2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
The myth about how long a swallowed piece of gum will stay in your stomach. I believe I was told it would stay in my stomach for 7 years when I was a child. That just can't be true.
3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
If at all possible, try to live on your own for at least a year at some point in your life. While I know it's not possible for everyone, I think it's an important experience to try to
4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
I am going to skip this question. It's just too hard to do and truth be told, I am sort of too lazy to do all the hyperlinking today!
5. Do you have a junk drawer?
I just don't have the space in my condo to have a junk drawer. Even if I had a spare drawer, I still don't think I would have one because junk drawers kind of drive this OCD girl up the wall!
6. Bottled water or tap?
Filtered tap water.
7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
David & Goliath - I am root for the underdog!
8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
I am actually not a jewelry person so I don't have any super meaningful jewelry because the people in my life know that jewelry is not the way to my heart. The only jewelry I will wear on a daily basis is a future engagement/wedding. I do have some fun pieces that I try to make a point to wear, but that's about it!
My mom is the same way - she is so not a jewelry person!
10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
I really don't have anything specific in mind. I want them to pursue whatever it is they are interested in. That said, I would like them to take piano lessons and try a musical instrument.
Oh, and if I have a daughter, I would like her to try ballet or gymnastics!