1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
I talk fast, get a little cranky, and tend to push people away...
2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
Well, I can't think of anything weird, but the most unique thing I've done is help my best friend's husband pick out her engagement ring, which was the most special experience! And the hardest secret to keep!!!
3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Clorox wipes... It's just nice to be able to quickly wipe something up.
4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
Good question. Right now, I feel like I'll live here forever becausee that is how long it will take for the value to rebound.
Realistically, I will probably stay here until I get married (if that ever happens...) and the I would rent this out...
5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
I tend to vote straight party
6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
I love knitting but don't quite find the time to do it - or not as much as I would like to. I do tend to knit more in the winter, though, so hopefully I can do it more often this winter.
7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
It's a toss-up between Anthropologie, Bibelot, or Patina. Bibelot and Patina are these cute little boutiques. Anthropologie has THE best aprons. I can always find SOMETHING at one of these 3 stores.
8. What’s the weather like around you today?
It's sort of overcast/rainy. It's been like that all week! But I am not complaining. I will take this over heat/humidity!
9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Definitely The Road by Cormac McCarthy. I guess it just didn't translate for me. I got it at a company book sale, though, and only paid $.25... but I still want my quarter back. It was THAT awful.
10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
The title of the latest edition of Runner's World is yellow, that's it for yellow things around me!