Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wine and Love v12
- Yesterday. I biked to work as usual but the docking stations by my office were not accepting bikes for some reason. So I went to the next station that was a couple of blocks away and docked my biked. I walked the 3 blocks to work and then realized I did not have my purse - I HAD LEFT IT iIN THE BASKET ON THE BIKE. I then ran as fast as I could (in heels) back to the bike station. Luckily, the purse was still there. But my heart was racing and I was basically drenched in sweat from running/panicking. Not a good start to the day. That said, I am incredibly lucky that no one took my purse.
- When I grilled my dinner last Saturday night, the grilling/pool area was like an all out frat party. There was chanting and yelling and jumping in the pool. These boys were not college aged, but they sure acted like it. Not impressed. I felt really out of place reading my nook whilst grilling.
- I went out last Thursday night and had a great time. I definitely over-indulged, to say the least, but considering the fact it was the first time I was intoxicated in 6+ months, I am not going to beat myself up too much. It was a going away happy hour for a couple that is moving later this month. I am sad to see them go, but am thrilled that they are moving to a location that is pretty cheap to fly to!
- My brother set up my patio furniture so I am now able to utilize that space! I ate my first meal outdoors on Tuesday night and it was glorious.
- The weather has been cooler lately and I am LOVING it. I'm no longer in a rush for fall to get here!
- I'm heading back to the cabin this weekend to help my mom celebrate her birthday! Should be another fun weekend of family time.
What your wine(s)/love(s)?