Woo hip, it's Friday! This week flew by and was really intense for me but I'm still really happy to see it come to an end! Here are 5 things on my mind today.
1. For those of you who read my review of Confessions of a Paris Party Girl on Wednesday, you should know that the Kindle version of the book is on sale for $0.99! I'm not being compensated in any way for telling you this. I just love a good deal so thought I would let you know. It would be a really fun vacation or summer read.
2. This was a very intense week for me but I am proud of the fact that I still found a way to work out every day. I am joining Nilsa and am trying to do 30 workouts in 30 days and so far I am on track as I've done 11 workouts in 10 days and I will do 2 tonight (spin class and a deep stretch yoga class) so will have 13 workouts in 11 days after today. That will allow me to take 1-2 rest days later this month. It's been great to have this challenge to motivate me to find time to work out no matter how busy I am.
3. My brother and his family decided to spend Easter in the Gatlinburg, TN area which is just under 4 hours away from me, so I will get to spend Easter with them! I am SO EXCITED! I haven't seen them since August and miss them all so much so I can't wait for a weekend full of quality time in a beautiful area. Plus I'll get to add another state to the list of state I've visited!
4. I'm also excited that I am flying home tomorrow for a short weekend trip. I come back on Monday night so it will be a quick trip but I am excited to see some family and friends. I'm looking forward to doing my long run tomorrow on one of my favorite running paths in Minneapolis.
5. Even though I don't have a job offer, I can't help but look at apartment listings to get an idea of where I might live. I hope I am not jinxing myself by doing this! I haven't emailed anyone about listings, of course, since I don't know when I'll be moving but it's nice to get an idea of what is out there. It's making me think about what area of the city I want to live so stay tuned for a post next week about what I look for when I'm looking for a new place to live!
What's on your mind today? Have a wonderful weekend everyone!