Hello and Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week!
1. This has been a busy week as I've had social plans/things going on 3 of the last 4 nights. I'm not complaining, though, as I used to struggle to fill the weekend with social plans so I am appreciating having plenty of things to do/people to see.
2. I got my hair cut on Tuesday for the first time in about 8 months! It was so good to see my Minneapolis stylist as I hadn't seen her since before I found out about my move to Charlotte! I am really happy with how it turned out. Now if only it looked like this when I blow dry it. I need to go to a blow drying clinic.
3. I'm wearing glasses in the photo above because my eyes have really been bothering me lately, and my contacts seem to exacerbate the problem. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but one eye waters on and off ALL DAY LONG and it drives me crazy. I should probably go to the eye doctor but I am sort of medical appointment'd out right now. I'm hoping it's just allergies and that it goes away. Phil has been telling me that this is a sign that I should look into getting lasik. He had it done years ago and said it was the well worth the money. Maybe I will look into doing that in 2015.
4. We've had so much rain lately but the forecast is looking good for tomorrow's party so I'm crossing my fingers that the forecast is correct! Phil has a nice backyard area so it would be ideal to have the guests hang out there during the party.
5. My piano is getting delivered tomorrow (yea! Can't wait to be reunited with it) and on Sunday a couple of friends are coming over to hang my photos on the way (I won't even say I will help because I won't. I am terrible at anything related to home decor). So that means I'll be sharing photos of my new home next week as I will be 100% settled in!
Are you good at home decorating? I'm not. I will hang my own photos if I have to but it's not my forte, so I gladly accepted the help of my friends!