Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wine and Love v13
- No matter what I try, I can not seem to get rid of the eczema on my leg. It has my dermatologist baffled as it's only on one leg. I have tried cortizone, gold bond powder, a topical cream from the derm, a oral steroid, jojoba oil, and now I am trying zinc oxide. Seriously hoping the zinc oxide is the cure!
- Work has been a bit stressy this week.
- I really, really, really dislike vague/cryptic facebook statuses. Actually, I could write a whole post about my pet peeves with facebook. I would deactivate my account but it's a good way to see pics for friends' children and stay in touch with aunts/uncles/cousins/etc.
- The couch I have had my eye on for over a month finally was in stock at Ikea! It was delivered on Tuesday (along with a dining room set) and I actually managed to assemble it almost totally on my own! That's shocking - assembling is NOT my thing!
- Visitors!! Yes, that required bolding. This week I had 2 friends over on Tuesday, my cousin came last night and spent the night, and my aunt & uncle are coming over tomorrow night! So fun to live in an area that actually attracts visitors. That was SO not the case in my suburban condo!
- The weather. Oh my gosh, the weather has seriously been just amazing and perfect lately. Makes a HUGE difference when the temps are normal and the humidity is contained!
- I had an amazing weekend at the cabin with my family last weekend! I slept so well, relaxed a ton, and soaked up the time with family. It was downright blissful.
- I am going to the womans finals of the National Gymnastics Competition on Saturday night. I am such a gymnastics dork so I am super duper excited! Some of these girls will be on the Olympcis team next year so it will be cool to say I saw them live!! Eeks!