Thursday, August 25, 2011
Wine and Love v14
- Sleep. Lately I have been sleeping horribly. I either struggle to fall asleep or struggle to stay asleep. I am averaging around 7 hours a night and it's just not enough for me.
- Furniture assembly. If you are on twitter, you KNOW how much I did NOT enjoy assembling that furniture.
- I am very lucky to have a very busy life and a full social calendar, but it's sort of been a bit too much lately. Like in the month of August, I had 2 free week nights. TWO. And one of those 'free' nights was spent in a car, driving up to my parents cabin. It's been a fun month, but it's been exhausting. A corollary of this is that I feel like I have to apologize when I have to say no to something because I am busy or just plain need a night to myself.
- Tonight, Canada Amber flies in and tomorrow Iowa Amber arrives for the weekend!! Our group is smaller than originally planned due to some things that came up for the others, but I am SUPER DUPER excited to host these 2. We have lots of fun plans, which include wedding dress shopping (for Canada Amber), a grilled dinner at my house, the state fair, watching "One Day" (which we've all read), and biking around Minneapolis! I am sure I will have pictures to share and stories to tell next week!
- As much as I hated assembling my furniture, I love the actual furniture. My place is starting to look more put together! Everything was sort of in limbo until I got the couch - now I can start making decisions about what to do with the rest of my living room/den area/etc.
- I have tomorrow off! I haven't had a day off since the weekend of the 4th so I am due for this! I can't wait to spend the day with the Ambers!
Have a wonderful weekend! I am sure I will be back with a recap next week!