It's vacation eve for me (eeks!! so excited!!!), so I've got no coherent thoughts going through my head, which means today will be a super productive day at work for me. ;) So here is a fun little meme that my sister posted over the weekend!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. D-Rod - my old boss started that and it sort of stuck.
2. Lees - that is the most common shortening of my name.
3. Sleaza - My college friends used to call me this. Even one of my friend's mom's called me this for awhile! I think it was funny because I am so far from sleazy (trust me on this).
4. The Denominator - this was another college nickname for me as I was (and still am) such a math nerd. I used to participate in math competitions in high school and this was a name our team used and I told some friends about it and from then on, it was my nickname.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Piano teacher (in high school)
2. Waitress (in college)
3. Resort front desk clerk in Colorado (1 summer and 2 winter breaks of college)
4. Fixed Income Strategist (current job)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. You've Got Mail
2. The Holiday
3. (500) Days of Summer
4. Pretty Woman
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
2. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
3. City of Thieves by David Benioff
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Minneapolis, MN
2. Charlotte, NC
3. Mooloolaba, Australia (when I studied abroad)
4. Grand Forks, ND (where I went to college)
Four places I’ve visited:
2. New Zealand (south island)
4. New York City
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. Pizza (I know I'm in the minority on this but I've never been a fan)
2. Sweet potatoes (again, I'm in the minority)
3. Goat cheese
4. Vegetables that come from a can, with the exception of corn. I'll eat that.
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Indian Curry
3. Salted Caramel anything (but especially macarons)
Four TV shows I watch
1. Top Chef
3. House of Cards
4. Sex and the City
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Our trip to Jamaica - we leave tomorrow!!
2. Celebrating Christmas with my family - especially seeing my sister and BIL from Tucson!
3. Visiting Amber in Kamloops in September (finally get to see where she lives!!)
4. Meeting Becky and Ben's baby!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. It is what it is.
2. Oopsie daisy (yes that makes me sound like I am about 90)
4. I'm cold (because I am always cold, especially lately with how cold our weather has been!)
I won't be posting while I am on vacation so will be turning the lights off on this space until the week of the 15th. "See" you all in mid-December!!!