Happy Friday! Here are 5 things on my mind as we close out the week!
1. The weather this week has been so crappy here. Temperatures have been in the 30s, it's been rainy, and we have not seen the sun. We even saw some snow flakes last night. Womp, womp. Spring is typically a pretty disappointing season here in Minnesota as it's rarely warm/sunny but I'm just so over these cold temps! On a positive note, it sounds like it will get up to 60 tomorrow and will be sunny! I think the weather will be great for my long run in the morning! Yea! Here's hoping the crappy cold weather is gone for good after today!
2. On Tuesday, I completed my 10th class at the barre studio where I bought a living social deal. I'm kind impressed that I managed to fit in 10 classes in 30 days, especially considering that they are not open on Sundays. I loved the classes so much but I can't justify the cost of a membership there so I am thinking about treating myself to a 10-class pack.
3. On Tuesday, a photographer came and took photos for the listing of the condo I'm living in and it goes on the market this coming Tuesday. I'm hoping and praying that it sell VERY FAST because I hate the thought of leaving it in "showing condition" every day for a series of weeks... There are no other units in the building on the market so the listing agent thinks it will sell fast - I hope he is right. I'm so ready to have the next 6 weeks of disruption behind me.
4. I got a spiralizer from my parents for Christmas and have made some fun recipes with spiralized vegetables lately. For example, Phil and I made this zoodle shrimp scampi recipe in February, I made this spiralized apple and cabbage slaw for Easter, and I'm planning to make this spiralized Mexican sweet potato and chicken casserole this weekend. Spiralizing is definitely a fun way to eat veggies!
5. I've got a fun weekend ahead of me which I'm looking forward to. Tonight we are staying in and making dinner. Tomorrow I'll run with my club in the morning and then meet up with a friend for lunch/manis/pedis and then I'll have another quiet night in with Phil. On Sunday I'm going out for brunch in the morning with two local bloggers and then I've got a virtual baby shower video chat for Lauren and a virtual family book club video chat!
What's on your mind today? What do you have planned for the weekend? What is the weather like where you live?