Greetings readers! My mind is still a bit numb from the exam last weekend, so I thought I'd do a lighter "I'd Rather" post.
- spend my money on vacations than on a nice car.
- go into work early than stay late.
- run in the rain than run in gusting winds.
- work for a male boss than a female boss.
- fly than drive.
- take a train than drive.
- be a passenger in someone else's car than drive (can you tell I hate driving?)
- have an appetizer with my meal than dessert.
- live in a condo building with a balcony than a home with a backyard (I may change my mind on this someday, but I am not sure...)
- drink wine than beer.
- go to the Summer Olympics than the Winter Olympics (although it'd be awesome to attend either, I am just more of a Summer Olympics kind of girl).
Your turn! What's your "I'd Rather"?
Enjoy your weekend everyone! I have a post-CFA celebration with girlfriends tonight, and a family wedding tomorrow night! SO much fun stuff to look forward to. It is wonderful to have my life back. :)