Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


Here goes!

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I am almost always early. Sometimes too early. I am paranoid about being late for things and will start to sort of panic if I am running late. Not fun.

2. What is your middle name?
Anne.

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
1910

4. How big is your bed?
I have a queen mattress and absolutely love it!

5. What are you allergic to?
A couple of medications, and pretty much everything that I was tested for when I went through allergy testing. Grass, dust mites, cats, pollen, etc, etc.

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Usually, push snooze on my cell phone alarm!

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Full House. I actually tried to change my name to Stephanie. No joke. That's what I put on myp papers when I was in the 3rd grade and I would only answer to Stephanie. I was a weird kid.

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
Hells no. Not a chance. I do not have fond memories of high school so I had no desire to go back and spend time with any of my classmates, to be quite honest.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Yes.

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Oh, that is tough. I am going to go with a pretty lame, generic answer and say electricity!! Have you ever lived without it? I did for a couple days when I visited a friend in the Peace Corp. It's a precious, precious thing we take for granted!!

14 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

lol! Oh, can I call you Stephanie now??

I'm one of those people who is usually slightly late, and I think I need to become one of the people like you, who is always slightly early.

Do you offer e-seminars? I would like to sign up.

Jess said...

The thought of a child you trying to get people to call you Stephanie just really made me laugh. I was always a DJ fan, myself.

Fun answers, as always!

Mandy said...

I am usually just on time or a few minutes late and I have a very strong love for my snooze button.

I skipped out of my high school reunion and have zero regrets about doing so.

Nicole said...

Full House... oh how I loved that show. Stephanie was my favorite as well.

When I was in orchestra in high school, our director has a motto: "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. If you're late, you're dead." So I definitely was early all the time in high school. Since then it just depends on where I'm going and who I'm meeting up with. Work function? Early. Lame friends? Late... because they'll be even later.

Becky said...

Definitely agree with the electricity thing! Haha, oh Full House! I will always think of John Stamos as Uncle Jesse.

Nora said...

I'm always early too. Like you, I can't stand to be late!

I loved Full House growing up also! When I was little I tried to change my name to Michelle but my parents wouldn't let me so I named my doll that. She went everywhere with us. Literally.

Emily Jane said...

I'm just like you - ALWAYS early, even if it means getting there 40 minutes early rather than being 5 minutes late. I hate being late more than almost anything!!

Carolina John said...

i did actually know some people in SC that refused to get electric service run to their house. they didn't want it at all. older people. strange.

i went to my 10 yr high school reunion, and it was just as awful as you think it would be to go to yours. just as awful.

Leigh said...

I'm very similar to you about being on time. I would rather be 15 minutes early than be 5 minutes late and stressed out!

That's hilarious that you tried to change your name! Oh the things we do as kids

Little Fish said...

Stephanie,

Electricity is a brilliant answer.

Love,
DJ

Amber said...

Ooooh electricity is a good one. Guess I couldn't have the internets without it!!

I actually do tend to hit my snooze button once or twice too when I first wake up - then I grab my phone and start looking at Twitter and Facebook. When are you going to get on Twitter, btw!!!?? ;-)

Anais said...

I am always early too. And then when I'm 2 minutes late I feel like I've committed a crime!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Stephanie,

:P

I am completely like that about being late-- it is NOT FUN when the panic sets in! I have this weird thing where I have to leave to get to something at (for example) 7:00, 7:15, 7:30, or 7:45-- to say "we're leaving at 7:10 or 7:20" drives me bonkers- I can't do it. I swear sometimes I have Asperger's syndrome!

And, I didn't go to my HS reunion either- and, I probably never will. No regrets here.

Laura said...

cute blog I am now ur follower! hope u choose to do the same!

leadingladyla.blogspot.com