- Cuddling on the coach with Oscar on Wednesday night. She was fixed at the end of October and has been way cuddlier since then, which we are loving. She has SO much personality, too. I think she thinks she is a human in this photo.
|Hey, will someone pass me the remote?|
- We spent Thanksgiving at my brother's, who lives in a suburb of Minneapolis. The food was amazing and the company was even better! Thanksgiving is definitely my favorite meal of the year!
- My contribution to the meal was the veggie tray and dips and a shredded brussel sprout salad, which I highly recommend!
|There is so much crunchy goodness in this salad!|
- On Friday evening, I hosted my family and Phil and his mom for a lasagna dinner. It was great for our families to meet after hearing so much about each other. The food all turned out great (you'll have to take my word as I forgot to take photos) and it wasn't too crowded in my 800 square foot condo.
|The tables all set up and ready for my guests!|
|My 3 nephews cuddled up together on the couch after dinner.|
- On Saturday evening, Phil and I had dinner at his mom's. Since we had eaten a series of heavy meals over the past couple of days, she prepared a lighter meal of chicken tortilla soup and corn bread, which was delicious. I heart soup! After dinner, I looked through Phil's baby book. It was so neat to see pictures and read about his development milestones and such. I could see how bits of his personality came through very early in life! We capped off the night with 3 games of Yahtzee - all of which I lost! Womp, womp.
- On Sunday afternoon, Phil came over and helped me decorate my tree. After that, we went to Yoga Sculpt at Core Power Yoga, which is the hardest class! He has a free 2-week pass so hopefully we'll get a chance to go a couple more times.
|Is there anything better than the glow of a decorated tree?|
Family, our furry friend, delicious food, festive decorations, and time spent outdoors - what more could a girl ask for?
How was your weekend?