Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flashback Friday: Firsts...

Ahh, another survey. Because you haven't seen enough floating around on Facebook/etc. Here goes!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Brian Wolff

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yep, my first love is the only ex I actually really communicate with!

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Fuzzy Navel Wine Cooler

4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting

5. What was your FIRST car? 1989 Toyota Celica. Loved that car!!

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Abby

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Can't say I really thought of anyone this morning. I am not a morning person, so do as little thinking as possible!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Johnson

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Chicago for Chad & Emily's engagement party!

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? My first best friend was probably my cousin Julie & we are still best friends! As far as non-family, I'd say Alysia. We drifted apart when we went to college but are Facebook friends and are going to meet up next month hopefully!

11. What was your FIRST sport played? T-ball. I don't think I liked it.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably went to my cousin Julie's or she came to my house

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? The guy who takes money at the lot I park at downtown. His name is Paul and I love the guy. This sounds weird, but he is always so friendly. He calls me sweetheart or sunshine alot of the time, which I would normally hate, but he can say it w/out it sounding creepy.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My brother Kevin's

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Pushed snooze on my alarm...

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Jars of Clay

17. FIRST tattoo and/or piercing? No tattoos, got my ears pierced when I was in 3rd grade I think. I wish I hadn't - I never wear earrings... which drove my mom crazy when I was in HS. She would also say, 'why don't you put some earrings on?' I don't like wearing them AT ALL.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? UK to visit a friend studying abroad in London!

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Got a ticket for disregarding a stop sign when I was 17.

20. When was your FIRST detention? Never had it, thank God!

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? ND

22. Who was your first FIRST kiss? Justin - we were in a play together and played a young couple that got engaged. I guess the acting became real because we started dating. My parents were THRILLED when this relationship ended!!

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? a girl named Heidi when I went to UND. We were like oil & water!!

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? First Limo ride was probably at my friend Alecia's wedding. I think.

25. Who will be the FIRST to respond this? Whoever is really bored!!

1 comment:

Cherry Blossoms said...

You had me for a moment. I saw the question regarding 1st roommate and at first I thought it was me and then I realized it was was Heidi R.from the dorms!