Today I am thankful for my family.
It seems only fitting to conclude this post series with what I am most thankful for - my family. I feel incredibly blessed to be a member of a such a healthy, happy family. There is so much to be thankful for when it comes to my family, and I can only attempt to sum it up with a short bullet-point list.
- I am thankful that my parents are still happily married after nearly 43 years!
- I am incredibly thankful that my dad beat cancer this year.
- I am thankful that my siblings all have strong marriages and that their spouses are people that I love as if they were my own flesh and blood.
- I am thankful that my 5 nephews and niece are healthy, thriving, happy kids!
- I am thankful that the holidays is a time of peace and excitement for us.
- I am thankful that I live driving distance away from most of my family - and that I will have an opportunity to visit my sister in Tucson this winter.
I am thankful for all these reasons, and so many more.
Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers, and have a wonderful weekend everyone! I'll be at the lake until Saturday, and then I head to California on Sunday for my LAST work trip (hooray) which I will turn into a fun trip by spending the weekend with Kyria. Due to my schedule, my posts will be spotty the next week and a half, but I am sure I'll be back in December with photos and stories from my time in California!