Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 10: Family

I am very thankful to have such a warm, caring family.

I have been looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend for months. All 5 of us kids were coming home, and that doesn't happen very often, especially now that Abby & her fiance live in Arizona. Her wedding is coming up in August of 2009 so we have another reunion to look forward to!

I love spending time with my family - I am incredibly lucky to feel that way. We definitely have our occasional spat - it's inevitable with a family of our size! The older we get, the less we argue!

I had a wonderful time on Thanksgiving Day and look forward to posting pictures with all the details when I get back to MSP on Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Thanksgiving Weekend!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Amen to that! :) Spending time wit the family was so wonderful this weekend! Just waht I needed!